20131202

GARB | Winter Wear




Cropped trousers, boots and bag: Zara. Jumper: Uniqlo. Coat: H&M Trend. Beanie: Primark.


2 posts in 2 days?! Well this hasn't happened in a while. The looks I usually post on this blog are not everyday outfits I wear, they're outfits that I plan a little more to make my blog filled with black and grey that bit more exciting but I'm going to start posting more of my day to day wears. This would of been what I was wearing to uni today if my lesson had not been cancelled at the last minute after I already got ready therefore freeing some spare time to take some outfit pictures before I jumped back into bed for the rest of the day. Every cloud, silver lining and all. Now that were deep into the depths of winter my beanie hat rarely leaves my head, now I feel like this is an accurate portrayal of myself because you were all seeing my forehead far too much.

I've gone back to my old format of when I first started blogging, I can't be bothered to move my rail to shoot against a blank wall and I haven't got the time to wait around for the perfect lighting plus there just isn't any thanks to winter (always blame winter). I will go back to my usual picture format soon, now enough with the excuses. 

10 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful style! I really like the coats you always wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lack of colors doesnt mean lack of excitement. i love your outfit so much.. taking outfit photos has been my dilemma too.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful volume in this outfit - your use of proportion is masterful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look very cool. The minimal looks suit you to a t! Liking that beanie too. Tried a few one myself but I don't think beanies agree with me. I like your background shots here, a touch of colour suits your overal look

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind the clothing rail one bit, it just feels like the photos were taken in a cool boutique, I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog just keeps getting better and better. I love the vibe in this post. Ps the rail gives the picture a little dimension in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete