20131104

GARB | Paint Brush










































 Cardigan: H&M Trend. Crop top: H&M. Leather trousers: Topshop. 


Today is one of the first days that a) I've got home whilst it's still light out and b) I've got home and not passed out, so I thought it'd be the perfect opportunity to finally put together a new blog post. It seems that everything I blog about recently is Balenciaga inspired, what can I say, I can't help myself when cheap imitations come out to play. Now back to the pile of projects I've got to get on with; deadlines are looming.

6 comments:

  1. Looks amazing with the all black outfit! So in love with this piece x

    nudeonbroadstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have far worse inspiration than Balenciaga. Very cute.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a beautiful girl and your pictures are always done so well.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind Balenciaga-inspired anything! You always look beautiful and the photos are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete