20131013

GARB | Cracked It




Long sleeved t-shirt: Zara. Rings: ASOS and c/o SKULLDUGGERY.

I took these pictures very early on saturday morning when the sun had just risen and my hair still wet so obviously the wet look style was completely intentional. I've been waiting for someone, cough, Zara to bring out a copy of the Balenciaga paint cracked jumper and finally they have but a jumper it is not so owning the real thing will just have to remain a little pipe dream of mine. Speaking of pipes (was I?!) ... Skullduggery very kindly sent me an industrial style ring that matches my slightly tarnished rose gold rings from Asos perfectly, they have some really lovely original pieces definitely worth a look.

10 comments:

  1. Love the styling here - the industrial rings, the sun, the slick hair, though the sweater doesn't appear to be of good quality. Is it just printed? Either way, you do look stunning in it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this top
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt and your blog.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg hannah i love your blog so much !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really dig these, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rings - just discovered your blog and I love it. <3


    A Forte For Fashion

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. those rings are just so awesome! I also like the way the sun gives off perfect lighting

    ReplyDelete